- In order to offer in-person worship with a priority on the health of our community, the following protocols will be in place while on campus and throughout the worship service:
- Masks must be worn by everyone.
- Screenings and check-ins are required when arriving on campus, including a touchless temperature check and the following short health survey.
·Are you currently experiencing, or have you experienced any of the following flu-like symptoms not attributable to another condition in the past 14 days?
o Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
o Sore throat
o New loss of taste or smell
o Head or muscle aches
o Nausea, diarrhea, vomiting
o Other unexplained flu-like symptoms
·In the past 14 days, have you been in close proximity to anyone who was experiencing flu-like symptoms (see above) or has experienced any of the above symptoms since your contact?
·Have you been in close proximity to anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19?
·Have you or anyone you know been contacted by health department staff who are conducting COVID-19 case contact tracing?
·Have you tested positive for COVID-19, or been told by your health care provider that you may have COVID-19 based on your symptoms?
·Have you been tested for COVID-19 and are waiting to receive test results?
o If participant answers YES to any questions, they need to leave the campus and are encouraged to contact their healthcare provider.
- Registration for worship is required as limited seating in the Sanctuary will be available to practice physical distancing.
- Designated entrances and exits will be marked to allow for proper physical distancing.
- The Student Ministry staff will dismiss the students by section at the end of worship.
- High-touch surfaces in the Sanctuary, Narthex, and restrooms will be disinfected between sessions.